Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone!! :)

Hi Everyone,

My name is Maggie, I am so very new to a LDR. I am located in Canada and he is in El Salvador.
    We met on a dating site and just starting talking and hit it off. We have been together online for only a few weeks.
    I have never experience a LDR and neither has he and I am curious about how to go about it and what to expect and how to navigate this relationship.
    I look forward to learning a lot from here and having lots of patience and trust. We will not be able to meet in person for another 7 months due to my work. I figure we will just go day to day and see where we end up. I believe that love has no boundaries and if by what I see on here it is possible and gives me hope for our relationship and the future. Thank you to all in advance for the guidance and help. I am thankful for this site. Never in my life did i expect to fall in love with someone so far away....someone who has touched my heart and soul without even touching my hand. How special is that? its amazing.....

Kind Regards,
    MaggieMay

Hello Maggie
    I am also in a LDR. It's kinda tough sometimes but it is possible ! You can make it work if you TRY never give up and welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome! (:

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Working...
          X