Hey there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there!

Hi everyone! My name is Melissa. I found this website yesterday, and it sounds wonderful. My boyfriend's name is Joe. Our 2 year anniversary is this month. I'm so excited! We currently live 90 minutes from each other. When we met, he was home for the summer. But after the summer, he went back to school. He graduates after next year. We see each other just about every weekend. But soon we'll becoming much farther apart. I recently got offered a job with Disney World. I'm really excited, because it is actually in the field that i go to school for. I'm going to school for photography, to be a photojournalist. So, I'll be moving to Florida this August. We live in Michigan, currently. I'll be back in January, though. But it's just hard because we haven't gone more than 2 or 3 weeks without seeing each other. We are definitely planning a time in the middle when he will fly down for a weekend. But it's still hard. I know it will work out though.

I'm very excited to join this community. I can't wait to get to know everyone. =)

You've found the right place, even if evil terrorists hacked the website earlier

Anyway! Welcome to LFAD!
    I can understand how hard that is, in a way.
    But don't worry everything will work out, where there's a will there's a way.

Comment

Originally posted by Swederica View Post
      But don't worry everything will work out, where there's a will there's a way.
      Yeah, Exactly. =)

Thank you!

Comment

You're welcome!
        I'm hopefully about to turn a distance of 5700 miles or so to about 1-3

Comment

Oh wow! That is so exciting! I'm really happy for you. =) Are you moving to her, or vice-verse?

Comment

Welcome and good luck!
            First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome and good luck to you!

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Congrats on your new job, sounds like it would be so exciting! You will be able to make it through..it might be hard, but you will make it. This place is great for advice, and just knowing that other people are in the same position, make it easier.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
                    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Hello Melissa!! Welcome to LFAD!

Best of luck to you

Comment

Working...
                      X