Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there.

Greetings.

My name is Chris, I'm twenty years of age and I live in Western Europe. I stumbled upon this website when my lover from a distance (wink) send me this one quote that happened to be found via Google on Frank and Michelle their website; "Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."

I've engaged into an LDR at the beginning of the summer, which is relatively short for now. Everything seemed totally new to me as I've never been in this kind-of a relationship before and I was actually coming to terms with being a "flirt" for a long period of time in my personal life. The reason for this was that I was simply getting tired of having relationships sinking down time after time. But as has been said before, "Love comes at the most unexpected moments."

That is what happened to me and I can whole-heartedly say that she means the world to me. I cannot wait for Christmas because then the time will finally come that I will visit her. I'm excited!

It's a pleasuring meeting all of you.

Pleased to meet you too.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
      After all that we've been through, It all comes down to me and you.
      I guess it's meant to be, Forever you and me, After all.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! (:

Comment

Welcome...embarassing blonde moment just happened, i thought your pic was of you and your SO and i was like damn that is an awesome pic until i realised it was step up

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hello!!

Comment

welcome...and it sounds to me...that even though you are so young...you are tired of must meeting boys...and ready to find a man to have an actual relationship with...i hope it works out for you both...good luck!!!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Originally posted by D.4C View Post
                        welcome...and it sounds to me...that even though you are so young...you are tired of must meeting boys...and ready to find a man to have an actual relationship with...i hope it works out for you both...good luck!!!
                        Ehm.... I'm heterosexual? And I'm with a girl?

Comment

Working...
                        X