Hi :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi :)

Hi, my real name is complicated, so for many people its Julia. I just joined because I needed (and still need) the support of people like me.
    I'm originally from Russia, but when I was 11 I moved to USA.
    I met my boyfriend when I was 16. A month or two after we met, I realized that I want to be with that person for the rest of my life. And then we started talking about kids, getting married and other stuff.
    Also, I'm his first girlfriend and when we started all of this he was 20.
    At first, the distance was DC - Moscow. And now its even bigger (by 200 miles, but who cares if we are talking about thousands here?) because I'm currently attending the University of Pittsburgh for baccalaureate and then my plan to go to Med School in USA (but I'll think about it later). And he is attending Moscow Institute of Technology to get a degree in IT technology. He wants to come here for 3 years after he finishes off college. What will happen then - we'll see.
    We saw each other once in every 10 month, but since I'm in school now and don't have to get depended on my parents, we are going to see each other on winter break (December to January) and summer break (May to August). The problem is that I'm the one who is going to fly back and forth because USA government (stupid!) can't get him a visa for him just to visit this country. And because of this, I'm the one who barely will see my other family (like my mother, my dog or my sisters).
    I don't know what else to write here...
    I guess that's it...
    And hi to everyone

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hello, welcome to lfad

Comment

Working...
        X