Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Another New Kid

Hey, LFAD!
    I lurked a bit on the old forum from time to time and decided that I might as well join when the new one came along.
    My name's Eric, but you can call me whatever. Me and my girlfriend are both Canadian.. But Canada's such a big country
    We met on the internet and I honestly thought I'd never fall in love with a girl I'd never met. But then things kind of happened and before long (well, it was actually about a year of knowing her) 'I love you's were exchanged and I was off to visit her! (I'm in Ontario and she's in Newfoundland)
    So, after a few months (August 10th's our I-love-you-versary) I went off on my first ever plane ride riiight after Christmas (December 28th) to visit her aaallll the way in Newfoundland. And we spent a perfect six days together. But then I had to come back and lost my luggage and all that other stuff But now it's back to the distance, which is pretty okay, I guess We can deal with it.
    One last thing, my LDR is definitely finite I'm moving to Newfoundland (at the young age of seventeen D: Moving away from my home and my mommy and everything!) to go to university there with her - that's in seven months, just in time for her birthday!

So. Uh. TL;DR Hi!

... I hope that was a suitable introduction.

P.S. Way to have a four image limit to shoot down smiley-happy people like myself D:

Welcome to LFAD! It's always great to have more guys here.

I'm sorry to hear about your luggage. >< I'm lucky enough to never have lost mine, but with all this traveling back and forth it I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hey there, welcome to LFAD! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask! We're here for ya.

Comment

Welcome! I'm from Ontario as well AND.. the last time I flew to the US over Christmas to visit my bf, they lost my luggage too!! Sigh.. the joys of travel.
          Just be glad we made it here alive
          On a spinning ball in the middle of space

Comment

Ello and welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hi Eric! I really like you already!

I love your username, it's great!

And "I-love-you-versary" too, hehe

I'm also a very smiley-happy person

I even mentioned the 4 image limit too lol. It's been upped to 12 now though, happy days!

Welcome to the forums, I hope you hang around

PS I also lost my luggage on the way back from Finland recently too. Luckily I got it back after 13 days though. Sorry to hear about yours

Great news about going to Uni together though, my cousin's doing the very same at the moment with a girl he met online (who he's now married!) and he's loving every minute of it
              Last edited by Andy; January 29, 2010, 03:48 PM.
              In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
              Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
              Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
              My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Working...
              X