Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello...

HI,

I just joined this afternoon. Mostly cause I think I need feel like I am not so alone.
    I moved from New Zealand to Australia nearly 6 months ago. I left behind my best friend who I am totally in love with. He was part of the reason I left. He said he didn't want to be with me and we didn't have a future together. So I left to get over him.
    Well, we never lost contact. We have spoke pretty much every day (Skype. ) and over this time he says he has come to realize how much I mean to him and that he wants to be with me. Just not yet....
    He doesn't want to do the long distance thing. He has done it before and hated it.

He is moving to Australia in Jan or Feb and wants to start dating then. In the mean time he is still doing what ever he wants. I know he has slept with at least one other girl and on more than one occasion. And that breaks my heart. He says it doesn't mean anything and it is just a distraction till he gets here. He said he told her about me and our plans... But that doesn't make it hurt me any less.
    I feel so alone and sometimes I feel like we will never be together.

I am sorry this is so long. I just started typing and it all came out. I probably shouldn't even be here cause I am not even in a relationship!! (yet?)

Oops sorry. Looks like I have broken some rules too. I should have read the Welcome message thingie before I started...
    Sorry.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hey cuz!

It's good to see another Melbournite on here. Lemme know if you ever need support or whatnot!

Comment

Welcome to Lfad

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome Have a nice day!

Comment

welcome to lfad

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome!
                    First met online: June, 2010
                    First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                    Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                    Third visit together: August, 2012
                    Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                    Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                    Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                    Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Working...
                    X