Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone!

Hello! this is Brooke I have been with my partner for 6 years I am in the USA and him Canada long time I know! The only thing that has ever held us back from moving and a marriage is that we were finishing school and had some financial concerns to take care of, we are now done with school and it makes things easier. I love him and we have been through so much together! Although right now we are having a bad bump and I don't know where the road turns, I am in hopes that he sees the love that we have and makes it last with me!

Its nice to be here!
    Last edited by USA2Canada; July 5, 2010, 07:21 PM.

Welcome to LFAD!
    Where is your SO in Canada?
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Hello Brooke! I am new here as well! And compared to you, I am fairly new in this LDR thing too, 6 years is really a long time and if you guys been through it, I believe you can overcome any bad dump! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and good luck!

Comment

Welcome and congrats on 6 years.
        First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome! yay for having SO's in Canada =D.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Brooke! And wow at 6 years together! Awesome!

Glad to have you here!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone! We met on ICQ Chat it was my first time ever using it, I hit search and bingo I said hello and 8mths later he was flying to me hah, 6 years later here we are he is in Ontario I'm wayyyyyy down south Texas!! I look forward to being part of the community here and this is a great site.

Comment

wow, congrats on the 6 years! That is awesome. I hope things start to turn around for you guys are you are together soon. Welcome here, this is a great place

Comment

Working...
                  X