Title Schmitle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title Schmitle!

Hello my dearest LFADers! I guess since everyone else is making a re-introductory post, I might as well too.

My name is Jackie and I live in Tampa, Florida. I'm 18 years old and I'm a university student currently majoring in social work. I'm not quite sure exactly what I'd like to do with this major, whether it be working with children, schools, healthcare, etc., but I definitely know without a shadow of a doubt that I want to help people who need it. I'm an extremely friendly person and I've never met a stranger, but I'm also really blunt and I don't have a problem with speaking my mind.

I'm madly in love with an English fellow named Chris, who is just 7 or so months older than me. He wouldn't ever consider joining a forum like this, but you should know that he is a really great guy and I couldn't imagine myself being any happier with anybody else. We have met in person a couple of times, and I always wish the distance wasn't so large, but sometimes you just have to play the cards that life deals you. If our relationship is still going strong in 3ish years when I graduate with my bachelor's degree, we're considering moving in together in his country, since he's planning to join the army at the end of this year.

I'm not really sure what else is needed to know about me and my relationship, but if you want to know more, just leave me a comment on my page and strike up a conversation. I love making new friends and learning about everybody here, along with their stories! It's quite fascinating to me.

Oh, and if there are still lurkers on this forum, I demand that you come out of the shadows and join our conversations. We're all very friendly, there's nothing to be afraid of. We'll give you cupcakes.

Ooh, cupcakes. *omnoms*

Welcome to the new forum!

Comment

Working...
    X