Hi!!:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!!:)

I've been on this site for a little while but I never made a formal introduction! My name is Trisha (22) and my boyfriend's name is Daniel (21). We've been together for 1 year and 10 months! We have yet to officially meet, due to money issues (its always the case, isn't it?!) but i'm hoping sometime in the near future i'll be able to buy plane ticket. We met in the most unconventional of places, a teen chat room website. Is weird how somebody can be a total stranger, and in one night they're the most precious thing you have.

As for my aspirations, I'm a photography student, and i'm going to college for a cert in small business in the spring! I hope to open up my own business one day or work for a great company like national geographic. I'd love to travel and see the world one day, my top places are Salem, MA, Iceland and Romania. I love going hiking, camera in hand.

Hmm, what else? I'm goth, I love buffalo flavored anything and spicy Mexican food, I'm afraid of heights, and I recently kicked my fear of the dark (yay me!). I hardly watch horror movies because they give me nightmares (sadly) and I have an unhealthy obsession with Halloween.

I think that's about it, hah x) Tell me a little about you?
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Hi Trisha!

Nice to formally meet you
    First met online: June, 2010
    First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
    Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Third visit together: August, 2012
    Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
    Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
    Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

:O yay! I love new people and gothics, I'm a gothic Lolita myself . Welcome To LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Trisha. Does liking metal/rock form part of your likes?

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by SonyaKitty View Post
              :O yay! I love new people and gothics, I'm a gothic Lolita myself . Welcome To LFAD!
              Oh how cute!! ^_^ My style is kind of Victorian influenced meshed with whatever I can find. Hehe :P

Comment

Originally posted by Honour View Post
                Welcome to LFAD Trisha. Does liking metal/rock form part of your likes?
                It sure does!

Comment

I've grown quite conservative and boring in my old age... but I thought you guys might appreciate these pictures of me from about 15 years ago:

Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)

Comment

I'm a photography student too! I dabble in more portraits and fine art than anything. My SO is into the Victorian era as well. He has this awesome tat on his back that he got years and years ago (14 year difference between him and I) but its still gnarly. I'm hoping to open a school for people who dabble in photography and a studio for portraits although I love shooting on location better. What kind of photography do you enjoy shooting?

There is also a site called hip munk and it has a cute interface in trying to look up CHEAP flights. That's what i used to find my flights from here to Wichita. Nice to meet you!

Comment

Originally posted by Verojoon View Post
                      I've grown quite conservative and boring in my old age... but I thought you guys might appreciate these pictures of me from about 15 years ago:

Woah, gorgeous! yeah some people tend to stray from the Gothic culture as they get older, just as some don't (there are a quite of a few goths who are well into their 50s! cool huh?). I've always been attracted to alternative styles, even when I was really young x] I wanted to be that girl with the tattoos and dark clothing, much to my mother's dismay xD I should stop yapping now xD

Comment

Originally posted by JennMarcus612 View Post
                        I'm a photography student too! I dabble in more portraits and fine art than anything. My SO is into the Victorian era as well. He has this awesome tat on his back that he got years and years ago (14 year difference between him and I) but its still gnarly. I'm hoping to open a school for people who dabble in photography and a studio for portraits although I love shooting on location better. What kind of photography do you enjoy shooting?

There is also a site called hip munk and it has a cute interface in trying to look up CHEAP flights. That's what i used to find my flights from here to Wichita. Nice to meet you!

AAHH! That's so cool! I had no idea there were so many people on here that knew about the Gothic culture x) Dan lived in Wichita with his dad for a while before he moved to live with his grandmother in AR.

That's so awesome that you're into photography too! I'm just starting out a bit, mostly doing location photo shoots. I think they're so much fun, . I love doing those and nature photography. I wanna do pet photography too (i'm a huge animal lover). Do you have an online portfolio? I love looking at other people's work x]

Comment

I do! But for some reason they aren't allowing me to put the url link on here so i'll give you a hint lol (Just ignore the spaces for the URL) photojennix . tumblr. com.

There you get to see my man and his baby girls. (And some other work) Nature photography is a lot of fun. Pet photography is cool too! There are jobs at kennels you can get for their online selection of animals... because lets face it... the picture sells it!

Kansas and I are not on good terms since I see that god forsaken state as a black hole that is harboring my SO. haha

Comment

Originally posted by JennMarcus612 View Post
                            I do! But for some reason they aren't allowing me to put the url link on here so i'll give you a hint lol (Just ignore the spaces for the URL) photojennix . tumblr. com.

There you get to see my man and his baby girls. (And some other work) Nature photography is a lot of fun. Pet photography is cool too! There are jobs at kennels you can get for their online selection of animals... because lets face it... the picture sells it!

Kansas and I are not on good terms since I see that god forsaken state as a black hole that is harboring my SO. haha
                            I love your photos! They're very beautiful and elegant I followed you on tumblr xD (Autumn-pumpkins) :P My photos are here if you wish to look at them: https://www.flickr.com/photos/83153154@N05/

Comment

Great pictures both of you!! What adorable little girls!

My sister is a photographer (graduated from a photography program a few years ago) and my best friend and another close friend of mine are both currently in a photography program!! This weekend I am modeling for my sister (She's even hired a professional hair stylist and make up artist!!) and then the next weekend, I'll be modeling for my friend... it's kinda fun for me!

Comment

Working...
                              X