Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from LAX!

I'm Romy and I live in Los Angeles.
    I just started a LDR with a guy I met on Tumblr.
    I still have a couple of doubts about the whole LDR thing but hopefully this forum will help me understand a bit more.
    Last edited by Yellowsilver; September 27, 2012, 02:47 AM.

HI I'm a newbie to the site as well. I've been kindly welcomed on here. While a LDR is tough, we've been together for 3 yrs and I can tell you from experience it's well worth it.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Hey hey! Welcome to LFAD! If you have any questions, please do NOT hesitate to fire away

Comment

Welcome to LFAD hope you'll like it here!
            Have to admit I was called to this thread from LAX in the title my SO is in LA
            The forum is full of great people with very different background and views, always intresting. Don't forget to check out the main site too, the list of ideas is pretty neat
            Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
            And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
            ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

WELCOME!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Thank you guys, I'm really enjoying the site!

Comment

Hey welcome! LDRs take lots of work, but like any CDR, its all worth it for the right person. Hope you like the site, theres loads of helpful tips and people here =3

Comment

Working...
                    X