Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Hello all,
    Just a quick introduction. I'm new (obviously new to the forum) but also still sort of new to long distance relationships. I've known my boyfriend for over a year and we've been dating since December 10th last year. things I guess have been serious since around January.
    He's on one side of the country at university and I'm literally on the other coast, probably not a huge distance but circumstances and pressure of Uni/work and family makes it really difficult for us to see each other as often as we'd like.

I feel lonely a fair bit and I'm hoping to have somewhere to vent/ chat/ get support from other people who really understand what a LDR is like.
    Right now its very hard as a planned trip in 8 days time has had to be cancelled so we may not see each other until the end of October. I saw alot of him over the summer so I am still readjusting to the emptyness.

Welcome to LFAD! And yes, this is absolutely the right place for venting/chatting/and getting support. You will get loads of it here. LDRs are difficult and different. Especially for being new to the topic. You can always count on us and the awesome people on this forum. So enjoy this site (go to the main site as well!) and have a lot of fun
    If you have any questions, just feel free to ask anyone

Comment

Welcome to LFAD You'll find plenty of support here, welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome!!
        First met online: June, 2010
        First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
        Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
        Third visit together: August, 2012
        Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
        Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
        Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
        Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

I knowwww what you mean!!! I hate being spoiled by just the presence of someone and then not having them. As long as you have a date or looking forward to something I'm sure it makes it easier.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

welcome

Comment

Working...
                X