Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally a forum for us all!

Hey guys!

so yeah, good to know that there is a forum specifically dedicated to LDR!
    A little background on myself, been with my SO for about a year and a half now and shes going to be studying abroad for roughly the next 5 years. (She would be back for holidays a relief)

Had a trial 'LDR' over the summer since i was out of the country for a month, and damn it was veeery hard, but hell i figured that would be cheese compared to the months i would be facing soon.

She will be leaving mid August, and that would be when the whole LDR thing would happen. For the longest time, i did not believe in LDR. I was certain that we would have to break up, since, i figured LDR was BS, a waste of energy, etc.. And now I'm here about to give this whole thing a shot, funny how perspectives change eh?

so yes, hi all, and i hope to find the all the things i know on how to make LDR not as hard (though we all know it is)

Welcome : )

Comment

Welcome! I wish you the best in your new LDR!

Comment

Welcome.
        First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

welcome! best wishes to you guys in your new LDR!

Comment

Welcome! And best of luck to you in your new LDR
            Read my LDR story!
            Facebook
            Instagram

Comment

I had no idea that other people had LDR's until I found this website. Good luck on your new LDR!

Comment

Working...
              X