Site Moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site Moving

Who, other than me, is a little fustrated with the site moving? I couldn't use my old member name because it said it was invalid, so now i've lost a couple of the friends i had before =( Does anyone know who julialovesryan is now?

Eh, there can be a few minor annoyances, but over all the site move has been smooth and pain free for us thanks to Michelle and Frank's hard work. Sorry you couldn't use the old user name, that can suck. I am sure the friends that are MIA at the moment will find YOU once the have made the move to the new members area. Give them time and have a bit of patience

Comment

Like Gurl said, some people from the old site just might not have made the transition over yet. Don't worry, they'll find you. If you think it would help in people finding you though, maybe you can put a note in your signature listing your old user name, so that people would recognize it.

Comment

okay, I had tried to send members an email giving them the register link for this page.

New people have to sign up at signin.lovingfromadistance.com before they can create a profile (this is really just a sign up for our mailing list)

Previous members were not supposed to sign up that way.

Even if you did sign up using sigin.lovingfromadistance.com and that name wasn't valid there, it should have been valid when you went to register a new profile here on members.lovingfromadistance.com
        Read my LDR story!
        Facebook
        Instagram

Comment

If you want I can change your username I believe. Let me know.

Also, under your profile settings, you should be able to change your email address, if you wanted to use the email address that you signed up with on the old site.
          Read my LDR story!
          Facebook
          Instagram

Comment

Working...
          X