My story!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My story!

So happy to have found a site dedicated to LDR's.
    heres my story.
    My SO, and I met 6 years ago this July. He knew 6 years ago he loved me and i just realized it august 2009. We were in the same city for a month then I had to move to a tiny town in nor-cal for a job. At the time it was no big deal i thought I said "so whats 600 miles?" and "its only an hour flight noo big deal!". Gosh was i wrong! well for a few months (likle 2 ) it was like that. It's now been 11 months on the 20th of July and wow have we been through some rough times! well maybe i have been through rough times lol. He on the other is very confident. Each day is different and im a total worry-er. But ive never felt like this about another man and ive never recieved the love I recieve from him.
    I look forward to knowing alot of other stories simular to mine and making friends with people who can relate. My friends are great but they dont get this whole "silly" LDR thing

Welcome to LFAD!!!!!
    [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!
      "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
      "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
      "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome!
        First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Glad to have you here!

Comment

You are among new friends! Welcome

Comment

Welcome to this site, its a great site!

Comment