Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Force Girlfriend!

Hi everyone!

I stumbled upon this site (literally....stumbleupon.com :P) and decided I would join!

I am Abby...I am 22 and from Maryland. I graduated from college with a BS in December. I work at an apartment complex right off campus from where I went to school, which isn't necessarily how I see myself spending the rest of my life, but it's a paycheck

My boyfriend, Collin, is 25. He is a 1st LT in the Air Force and is finishing up the very last bit of C130 training in Little Rock Arkansas. We met in June 2007, began dating in September, and have been long distance the whole time. I have had the chance to visit Pensacola FL, Indiana, Corpus Christi TX, and now Little Rock.

Come January, I will hopefully be ENDING the long distance part and moving with him to Dyess AFB in Abilene, TX!

I hope to get to know you all, and share in the good and bad of LDRs!

Welcome to LFAD Abby!
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome.
      First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Abby!

Nice to see another military couple around here! My boyfriend is in the army. See you around!

Comment

Welcome!
          My SO is a 2LT in the Army. We've been long distance for two years.
          I've had the chance to travel cross country with him from CT to WA then from WA to OK, we saw so many things along the way like mount rushmore, the space needle in seattle, the grand canyon, etc. I've also been to Missouri while he was there for BOLCIII and we spent a weekend in St. Louis and now he's stationed in NY.

Comment

Welcome here

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Working...
              X