An ex-lurker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An ex-lurker

My name is woop woop and I used to lurk. I lurked on this site for about 3 months before joining as "L". The move made me change my name (no names of fewer than 3 letters!), and my new name and the new site have galvanised me to introduce myself properly.

I live in the UK, I'm 25, and I work in a museum. My boyfriend is a Frenchman from and in France and what I like most about this site is that I will NEVER have to answer the questions...."so how does that work?", or "that must be hard...?" Although anyone looking for travel advice on how to get from Scotland to France is more than welcome to contact me.

And because I love reading how people met...we met in a nightclub when he was in holiday. It is possibly the least romantic and most sleazy nightclub in Edinburgh, but it will always have a special place in my heart.

lol, I love ironic meetings like that!

Welcome to the site!!
    Just be glad we made it here alive
    On a spinning ball in the middle of space

Comment

Welcome! Don't worry, no-one's gonna ask you those questions in here

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hey, welcome back! I just have one question... is the distance really hard for you?

I kid, I kid.

Comment

Well I get fed up with him really fast so it's the perfect relationship really.

And cheers everyone. I feel properly welcomed.

Comment

Oops, I meant to say that that ^ first comment is what I say to those questions Jackie. Sometimes.

Comment

Working...
              X