I'm back...I think...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back...I think...

It's been forever and a day since I logged on here. Lost internet and home, ended up loosing my then love interest. and life went on.

Well, I've met someone new...and he's about a four hour drive from me. And I work retail... so it will be awhile before we meet in person. He's a good looking man, who makes me smile. Good morning and good night texts always show up...if i don't send them to him, he sends them to me. He calls me babygirl and all sorts of similar names, which I find adorable.No telling where this may go, but I'm happier now that I have been in a good long while. We've only been talking a week and a half, but I know how great this place is....so I'm back. Hopefully I'll be able to hang around, no matter what happens. I'm curious as to who's still around and what the new people are like.

Any Way... that's my hello...again LOL. Hope everyone is having a great week!

Welcome back

Comment

Welcome back! I'm new. My name is Stephanie. Look forward to getting to know you better.

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Hi! I'm new as well, but welcome back! I hope all goes well with you, and I look forward to getting to know you better!
          sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

Hey its nice to see you back =). Good luck with the new guy

Comment

Good to have you back! Sorry about everything that's happened to you, but I'm glad you've found someone new

Comment

Welcome back to LFAD!

Comment

Thanks ya'll. It's nice to see it's still as friendly as I remember.

Comment

It's so great to have you back! you've been missed!!
                    Sorry things didn't work out with B. but very glad that you're finally happy hope that smile never comes off your face!
                    Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                    And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                    ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Welcome back and fingers crossed that this guy's the one!

Comment

Rache!!! Ioanna!!! Good to see ya'll still here. Thanks for the wb. If he's not the one, I'll be surprised... but one can never know until you meet and spend some face time together. He's pretty amazing so far, and was from the first time we talked. Time to see if the fairy tale lasts lol

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Working...
                          X