X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HIii every1.......

Hi every1...
    I am a newbie
    The reason i am here is that i am in a long distance relationship..
    I found LFAD site by chance and found it so motivating
    This forum and website both are inspiring. Knowing that there are many people who are in LDR just like me is quite motivating. ANd the most interesting thing is to know many of you have overcome this distance and have proved your love and sincerity to your SO(love) ( i dont know what does SO stands for i just read it in this forum so using it lolz)
    So congrats to all who have overcome the distance and best of luck to those who are in process just like me
    And yeah i need good luck from all of you too. Need it bad cause its hard to be without him.. Just love him so much <3
    Cant wait till i wake up next to him and he is the first one i get to see when i open my eyes in morning... Those will be the best moments of my life..
    Sorry if my english was hard to understand
    Last edited by SeeRat; November 3, 2012, 04:19 AM. Reason: spell mistake

welcome to the forum
    good luck!

Comment

welcome to the forum!!

Comment

Thanks to both of you

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

thankyou

Comment

Welcome and I hope we all can be of help to you......

Started Writing - February 2010
              First Visit - September 2010
              Second Visit - June 2011
              Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
              Our Wedding Day - April 2012
              Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
              NOA1 - July 2012
              NOA2 - December 2012
              Fourth Visit - December 2012
              Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! SO stands for Significant Other, so that's indeed the one you love (It took me a while to figure that out as well, as a non-native speaker..) I'm sure you'll find all sorts of helpful advice here!

Comment

well well, hello there

welcome~!
                  ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

HI everyone.

Thanks for sharing this. Also I want to get help from you all. Please let me know if anybody have any place to share thoughts about fashion.

Comment

thanks to all of you

oldblighty.. YOu people have already helped and motivated me unknowingly

Missbutterfly.. Thnkyou for telling me what does SO stands for. I am also a non-native speaker thats why i could not figure it out and have to ask
                        This forum and people here are a great help. Knowing there are many people who can understand your feelings is so good. You people have given me so much hope that i am working even more on nay difficulties which we are facing in our relation. The hope which you people are spreading and advices you are giving will help me alot. I really appreciate you all

Comment

Working...
                        X