Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hi, I'm a newbie to the site, so here is my introduction

My name is Hannah, I'm 19 and I've been with my boyfriend for 1 month and 3 weeks. We met in early June, when I went to work with my mum for the Summer, before I came to Uni. It wasn't until after I left (around early September) that we confessed our feelings for each other, and started dating. Not everybody approves our relationship first off, although my mum's fine with it, because of our age gap (13 years); but I'm of the opinion that if it doesn't matter to us, the two people actually in the relationship, then I'm not bothered by what anyone else thinks.

During the holidays we actually only live about 10 minutes apart, but when I'm at Uni that distance increases to 2 hours. We try and make as much time to talk to each other as possible, texting every spare minute during the day, and skyping and phone calls at night before bed. We're not far in this relationship, but I'm looking forward to the future, and hopefully closing the distance after I finish Uni.

Can't think of anything else to say, apart from that I'm looking forward to getting to know people on this forum, and getting through it together

Hannah

Hi & Welcome Hannah...Your in the right place and I hope we can be of support to you during you LDR.....

BTW, I saw that your guy lives in Soham, is that the one in Cambridgeshire?

Started Writing - February 2010
    First Visit - September 2010
    Second Visit - June 2011
    Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
    Our Wedding Day - April 2012
    Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
    NOA1 - July 2012
    NOA2 - December 2012
    Fourth Visit - December 2012
    Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

Yep, Soham in Cambridgeshire.