Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

I'm kinda embarrassed to say that I have been following this site on and off for about 4 months now, but just haven't gotten around to introducing myself or chatting. So I'm going to remedy that now, hello everyone!

So, our story. I started a relationship with my best friend just before I left the state where we both met. We had been great friends before we took our relationship to the next level and have been dating for about 4 months now as a LDR couple. It's hard sometimes (broken computers and phones, internet failures,no skype), as I'm sure you can all attest to, but nothing too hard to handle. He was a navy man once (he's going to giggle when he sees this) so he's not new to LDRs, and I was in one once before in the past. I've learned though that even if you've been in a LDR before, that doesn't make it any easier to be in one again (at least in my experience). The past experience just made me wiser and more patient (he will giggle at that too). Our timing may have sucked a little, but our relationship has been nothing but rewarding ever since it started. We like to call our relationship and what we feel towards each other "weird", but I think it's practically perfect in every way. I miss him terribly and think about him all the time, but I know he'll be up here with me soon and the time we spent apart will just make the moments we're together that much more precious.

Now I'm also embarrassed to say that I've just finished my LFAD heart sucker while writing this post. ^_^ I think watermelon was a good choice.
    “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
    ― Marilyn Monroe

Welcome to LFAD. Glad you decided to introduce yourself.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Hello and welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Thank you everyone ^_^
                  “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
                  ― Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Working...
                  X