Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snow

Hello LFAD community
    I've been lurking the website ever since my boyfriend and I started dating, I introduced him to the 100 things you can do as a LDR couple and now a week ago I registered an account here
    I've been reading a bit before I started actually participating but I think I'm getting more and more into it :P

Let's see, what can I tell you about me..

I'm Martyna or Ashley or Snow, 23 years old, polish but I was born and lived all my life in Austria. My SO lives in Connecticut and I met him online about 8 months ago (and have not ever regret it.)
    My family is very worried about this relationship and they don't support me in any way, they rather make me feel bad about it (thinking he wants me to move to america so he can rape me :/), but I have his family who makes me feel like I'm part of it, even though I haven't met him, nor any of his relatives yet.
    I'm currently studying to become a teacher (and am looking for a job as a teacher in Connecticut).

Life is getting better and better and it's only going to take another 128 days until I will be the happiest girl alive

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Hi snow. Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Are you trying to copy me? My name is Ashley/snow_girl!

Welcome anyway copycat!

Comment

Your username makes me think of the show "Once Upon A Time".. but that could be because I have gotten a little bit addicted since my so introduced me to it. XD

Anyway, welcome and I hope things go as planned so that you can see your so soon! Hopefully your family will come to terms with everything as well. (=
        "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
        This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
        Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Oh no! How will I ever tell the difference between snow and snow_girl??!!

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome

don't worry about your parents, after awhile they might get used to the idea. If not everyone here will help to the best of our abilities.

Notes:
              Met: 8.17.09
              Started Dating: 8.20.09
              First Met: 10.2.10
              Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Wilkommen! I'm from Austria too! That's cool! I'm living in Linz!

Comment

Hi! Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Thank you to each and every single one for the warm welcome!
                      And sorry for this late response, been a tough week, internet wise..

I hope in time my parents will stop being obstacles and start to be supportive - staying positive is the only thing I can do right?

~snow_girl: not trying to be a copycat and don't worry, people call me by my real name much more often than by the chosen name Ashley :P I think Snow is still the #1, then Martyna and then Ashley :P

~lilly: YAY!! Dankeschön I feel very welcome here

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                      Married: 1/24/2015
                      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
                      X