Newbie here..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie here..

Hi there i'm new here and not sure what to talk about....well I do but I'd like to go on and on about my relationship.i'm wearing his sweater he let me use last night as I speak haha I talk a lot and talking about my bf helps even in the toughest times. he's basically my bf and family to me.
    We are going on one year on January 18th. I like to talk about how we met because people tell me it sounds as if we came out of a movie. We both were in the foster and don't really have family. I'm older than him by 2 years and I'm still waiting for him to turn 18.
    Really not sure what to do on here. Just found this website on accident because i was looking for funny t-shirts that I can give to my bf and girls can look at so they can back off. Something that would say fuck off-love the gf haha just kidding.I know i would sound like a crazy person if I did that. I just hate how girls have the nerve to throw themselves at him and I'm not there. I trust him a lot and I can understand he's a guy and there are so many pretty girls in HS. He's the kind of guy that even teachers and older ladies want.
    obviously he ended up with a college girl....I guess I can be insecure but it's not good to voice it to a guy cause it doesn't make them attractive.
    well i'm just rambling on and on. hope to meet someone that can share their story.

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hello and welcome Ivy0118

Started Writing - February 2010
            First Visit - September 2010
            Second Visit - June 2011