X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH MY!!!! I FEEK LIKE A GRANDMA!!!!

EVERYONE IS SO YOUNG HERE!!!!!
    I MIGHT BE IN THE WRONG WEBSITE...

Welcome to LFAD! There's a whole subforum for the 30+, so I'm sure you can find some people closer to your age, whatever that may be.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Hi there. Welcome to LFAD. Not at the wrong website - anyone is welcome!

Comment

I'm 42, and I'm not the oldest one here. Welcome.
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome....I'm in the over 40's club too. This forum welcomes anyone of any age.....so don't feel like your the odd one out...

Started Writing - February 2010
          First Visit - September 2010
          Second Visit - June 2011
          Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
          Our Wedding Day - April 2012
          Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
          NOA1 - July 2012
          NOA2 - December 2012
          Fourth Visit - December 2012
          Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! "Where your LD relationship is welcome no matter the age." haha

Comment

hey.... I'm 42 too.......and not feeling like a grandma at all.....since my daughter is 5 years old ....
              The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

OH, THANKS SO MUCH TO YOU ALL!!!
                I BEGAN READING POSTS BY PEOPLE MOSTLY IN THEIR TEENS, AND I DID FEEL TOO OLD, LOL!!!
                I GUESS I SHOULD HANG AROUND FOR A WHILE AFTER ALL.

Last edited by THINK2MUCH; November 19, 2012, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

There are way more teens and 20-somethings here than people a bit older, but you'd be surprised how much everyone has in common here. It's a nice place, regardless of age.
                    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Carenza LaRue View Post
                      hey.... I'm 42 too.......and not feeling like a grandma at all.....since my daughter is 5 years old ....
                      Mine is 24, so technically....although that kind of news would make me go play in traffic

Comment

HELLO AGAIN EVERYONE!!!

I GUESS YOU'RE RIGHT, AND REGARDLESS OF OUR AGE WE ALL HAVE A LOT IN COMMON.
                        NEVERTHELESS, I AM GLAD THAT THERE BE PEOPLE HERE WHO ARE SLIGHTLY OLDER TO TALK WITH.
                        YOU SEE, LATELY I'VE BEEN WONDERING IF AGE IS AN ISSUE OF IMPORTANCE TO THE SUCCESS OF A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP ESPECIALLY WHEN WE ARRIVE TO THE POINT IN WHICH THE RELOCATION OF ONE OF THE MEMBERS IS IMMINENT.
                        I GUESS AS WE GET OLDER WE BECOME A BIT MORE RELUCTANT TO CHANGE, AND EVENTHOUGH WE TRULY WANT TO BE WITH THE OTHER PERMANENTLY, IT IS STILL A BIT DIFFICULT TO TAKE THAT STEP.
                        DOES THIS SOUND CRAZY TO YOU?

Comment

Why are you posting all in caps? The internet has been around for nearly 20 years.

Comment

I THINK IT IS EASIER FOR PEOPLE WITH POOR SIGHT ( SUCH AS MYSELF) TO READ.
                            SEE? AGE MATTERS, LOL.

Comment

Welcome to the forums. But you may want to not post all in caps like that. In the internet world, that is like screaming at people, and no one likes to be screamed at

Comment

Working...
                              X