I'm not sure how to start...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure how to start...

Hello, my name is Aurora and I'm 24, I love in a tiny town outside (2 hours away) from Mexico City. My boyfriend's 25 (almost 26) and lives in the Netherlands.

We met through an online text-based game, and we started out LDR in February 25th this year. Since that time we planned for us to meet, as in me going to the Netherlands to meet him and his family. I was working but I had problems with my bosses and was fired in April over a menial thing. I was saving up for my trip, that was supposed to be on February next year, so I could be on his birthday. But for some reason I don't remember, we talked about me going on September this year, and I agreed, because I was gonna spend my birthday with him. I tried to get another job, ask for a loan and in the meantime we talked every single day on MSN, also Skype, and we realized we couldn't live without each other. My dad helped paying for my flight there, and we finally met in September 21st, the happiest day of my life. We spent a wonderful month together, And celebrated his "birthday" (because I wasn't gonna be there on his real one) and mine as well, until I had to return home on October 19th. He said he was gonna come to Mexico on summer next year and kissed me goodbye. I cried all the way back home. It's been a month after we parted, and we went back to our routine of talking on MSN and Skype. I miss him so much. It's been a bit over a month and I still can't sleep well, and I am always on my room. I miss him so much. That's why I came here.

I'm not sure what else to say, so I'll only say see ya, and I'll be around.

Bienvenidos!

Comment

That's very cute
      I'm glad you guys met!
      I can only imagine how it feels to be back at home... But I guess that if you try to keep yourself busy, it helps. I suppose it gets better with time too.
      But since he is coming to see you next summer, don't feel so sad. Each day that passes by is one day less of waiting

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
        Bienvenidos!
        Muchas gracias!

Originally posted by Bbth View Post
        That's very cute
        I'm glad you guys met!
        I can only imagine how it feels to be back at home... But I guess that if you try to keep yourself busy, it helps. I suppose it gets better with time too.
        But since he is coming to see you next summer, don't feel so sad. Each day that passes by is one day less of waiting
        Thank you, and I'm planning to get a job as soon as I stop feeling so tired in the morning. I think I'm gonna get the flu.

Comment

Welcome!!

This website help me stay sane while I wait to see my BF! I hope you find it as helpful as I do!
          First met online: June, 2010
          First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
          Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
          Third visit together: August, 2012
          Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
          Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
          Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
          Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Hey, and welcome to LFAD! I noticed you said you've been staying in your room all of the time, just a bit of advice, that's one of the worst things to do in an LD. You've got to live your life between visits, even if you don't feel like it Keeping your independence and staying busy is as much a part of your relationship's success as anything else. This site will help you!
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

As for missing your SO, keep yourself busy. It's the best way to prevent yourself from hiding in your bed because you miss him so much haha!

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!! My bf is from México too

Comment

Hola and welcome to LFAD, Aurora!

Comment

Working...
                  X