Mabuhay Philippines :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mabuhay Philippines :)

Hi everyone! I have just joined this group. Actually, my boyfriend has not yet moved to New Zealand but soon (i mean really soon) they will move there already. I joined here because I am really scared that we might end up breaking up because of the distance. We'll be 5 years together on December 10.I'm sad that we have to separate ways. This wasn't part of our plan. Any words of wisdom? )

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

thanks! I'm really hoping this group will help me get through with what I am feeling

Comment

Welcome! I really hope you guys can make it through this. After 5 years together, something like this shouldn't break you up that easily. Good luck
        "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

Thank you Melarie! For me, I guess that's the reason why I'm scared. we're used to seeing each other like almost everyday. and then here comes the thing. His family is moving to New Zealand. it will be very hard for us to adjust.

Comment

Aw, I think you guys will be fine. A five year bond can't be something that is broken easily by anything, let alone something as temporary as physical distance. Welcome to the site , it's awesome we're all joining at around the same time, and ironically have near enough the same distance apart.

Comment

yeah! it's pretty cool! i didn't expect to know people here as quick as this. hahaha.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! I'm sure that if you're both committed to making it work even with the distance, you should be fine. Luckily this forum offers a lot of support and advice, it has helped me a lot!

Comment

Hey hey hey,

Welcome to LFAD kabayan!
                  After all that we've been through, It all comes down to me and you.
                  I guess it's meant to be, Forever you and me, After all.

Comment

Hi Kuya Eleven! Good to know there are Filipino members here!

Comment

Originally posted by liezelv View Post
                      Hi Kuya Eleven! Good to know there are Filipino members here!
                      Hi liezel, My english is bad so I'll just say my reply in tagalog hehe.

yup, marami po tayong mga Pinoy na nasa LD, d nga lang active ang iba.
                      So my advice is, trust nyo lang lagi isa't-isa. At lagi nyo dapat i center si God sa relationship nyo.
                      It's okay to worry pero dapat magtiwala ka lang kay Lord God na di nya pababayaan kayong dalawa.
                      After all that we've been through, It all comes down to me and you.
                      I guess it's meant to be, Forever you and me, After all.

Comment

Working...
                      X