Ello, Ello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ello, Ello!

Hey dudes and dudettes, I'm Shane. I made an account about an hour ago. This site has already helped me and Melissa quite a freaking bit, we've had a lot of fun trying out some of the suggested activities and each have our LKND bracelets, which Melissa is a hell of a lot better at keeping on than me, hehe. So yeah, hey guys, good to be here.

hey! You and Melissa is inspiring me to encourage my boyfriend to join here. hahaha!

Comment

Haha, he certainly should. It's another pretty awesome bonding opportunity, not to mention the things I write that Melissa finds cute earns me one of those seriously beautiful smiles that I love so damn much. Nothing to lose by him joining.

Comment

i'll tell that to him! it's my first day in this group and it already made me feel better.

Comment

Aw, that's pretty awesome. Me and Melissa are having a lot of fun too.

Comment

Originally posted by OrKing View Post
            Aw, that's pretty awesome. Me and Melissa are having a lot of fun too.
            Yes we are haha. You should suggest it too him. And the main site has some really great suggestions for ways to keep the relationship alive with him away.
            "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

hey guys, guess what? he declined my suggestion like WTF!

Comment

Aw, that sucks, but maybe he'll change his mind in a week or so, he's probably still adapting to the idea of you guys being distanced.

Comment

I hope so. Or perhaps he just don't want to think about us being apart yet.maybe he wants us to enjoy ourselves first while they're still here.

Comment

That's probably it, make sure to enjoy the days. I'd give anything for a few days in Ohio.

Comment

Hi Shane and welcome to LFAD.......Nice to have another brit around.....

Started Writing - February 2010
                      First Visit - September 2010
                      Second Visit - June 2011
                      Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
                      Our Wedding Day - April 2012
                      Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
                      NOA1 - July 2012
                      NOA2 - December 2012
                      Fourth Visit - December 2012
                      Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

Thanks Blighty, good to see another Brit too. Hmm, out of curiosity, have you ever had an argument/debate about biscuits with your partner? Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by OrKing View Post
                          Thanks Blighty, good to see another Brit too. Hmm, out of curiosity, have you ever had an argument/debate about biscuits with your partner? Haha.
                          Yep I have had a debate with my hubby about biscuits...There not called 'cookies'....we were here before them so were the ones who are right lol!! Biscuits to American's are what they have with gravy that looks a bit like sick.....Have you ever had them?

Started Writing - February 2010
                          First Visit - September 2010
                          Second Visit - June 2011
                          Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
                          Our Wedding Day - April 2012
                          Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
                          NOA1 - July 2012
                          NOA2 - December 2012
                          Fourth Visit - December 2012
                          Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

Hahaha, truer words were never spoken. Nope, I haven't had them unfortunately, but I don't think I'll trust anything that's called a biscuit that you can also get from KFC, haha. Plus cookies are a specific type of biscuit, lol, you can't call a custard cream a freaking cookie, lol.

Comment

welcome

First met: Jan 2013
                              Started dating: 3/13/13

Comment

Working...
                              X