Happy to of just joined LFAD :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy to of just joined LFAD :)

My name is Charlotte and I live in NC. I met my SO last summer in Nursing school. We took a class together (OB & Peds) and starting studying together. We quickly connected and things felt very easy and comfortable. We had similar interests and values. He is 6 years older than me and is a very mature, responsible man. He was a year ahead of me, but it somehow worked out were his class and my class had to take this together. In October of 2009 he was offered a job in Virginia and took it. In February 2010 he moved to Charlottesville. We knew we were going to make it work and so far its been tough, but well worth it. Since I have the summer off from school, I self-schedule my job and so does he, so we plan on having Mon-Wed together. Its great for now, but once school starts back in August, plus me working, it is going to be tough. I graduate in December 2010 and hopefully will be getting a job in VA and moving there to be with my SO.

Hi Charlotte! Welcome to LFAD! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Charlotte!
      "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
      "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
      "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome!
        First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Nice to meet you!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! I wish you the best of luck in getting a job near him. It's hard to look for jobs out of state, but hard doesn't mean you have to stop!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Are you from the Charlotte area? haha! that is sort of a lame joke, but I am only twenty minutes away from there

Comment

No I live in Wake Forest, its a few hours from Charlotte I think.

Comment

welcome !!!

Comment

Welcome ^_^! I go to college near Charlottesville

Comment

Working...
                      X