IM NEW! WOOO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IM NEW! WOOO

Well hello my name is Dre'! i am 18 i live in southern cali i got to school for graphic design and hope to keep pushing that career field into 3d modeling or special effects for movies. Im a regular dude who has fallen in love with a very special girl who lives in Massachusetts, her names kelsey and she will be turning 18 this march! we have been talking for a bit September 7th 2008 was when the first IM/TXT/Phone Calls began and it started from there! she makes me so happy its stupiddd :P we have met once dec26th 2009 - jan 2nd 2010 i met all her friends and mother and such very nice people and i fell in love with her even more while i was there. I hope to meet her again for our birthdays in march! I just wanted to give a lil background on myself and her and say hello to everyone! and this site owns

Hey there! Welcome to LFAD. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome! We need more active guys in here so don't lurk around, be brave and keep posting!

Comment

Hi mate, welcome

We certainly do need some more guys posting here so don't be afraid to get stuck in!
          In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
          Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
          Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
          My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

woo thank you thank you!

Comment

she makes me so happy its stupiddd :P
                I love that!! lol You know it's true love when you just feel sooooo crazy inside!!

Welcome!!
                Just be glad we made it here alive
                On a spinning ball in the middle of space

Comment

Working...
                X