Hi! Nice to meet you all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! Nice to meet you all!

Hi, my name's Ashley, and it's great to stumble onto this community. It's nice to have support in long distance relationships.

My story's pretty simple, I ran into a guy (keeping his name out of it on purpose) on a skype group and eventually we just started talking privately. We'd talk for hours, staying up until 3am or later just to get a few more hours in. Then we started talking on VoIP and trading pics. And it just ran its course until we both admitted our feelings for each other.

It's escalated a lot from the simple friendship it started out as, and I enjoy talking to him so much. I miss him so badly right now because he's on a vacation. It sort of hurts my chest!

But anyway, that's about as long, probably longer, than an introduction needs to be. So, hi!

Hey hraggleblarg! Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! (your avatar's hilarious, by the way) This place is awesome for getting support, advice, and sharing the good and bad that comes with being in a LDR. Everyone here's really friendly, so I hope you stick around and enjoy yourself!

Comment

Welcome.
        First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi there, Ashley! Welcome to LFAD! See you around!!

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Welcome to the forums, Ashley!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Working...
              X