Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Wave* Hello all!

Hello everyone!

So, I'll be short and to the point lol (the best I can). I have been with my SO for a little over a year, and love her to death. She is the one who found this site, and so, I followed her over to it. We talk and/or cam every day. It's the best way for us to spend time together, and since we live over 8000 miles away from each other its the easiest (for now :P ) So, with that being said... I love you Èternity (my little Koala)

P.S. Come Koala...quit standing in the shadow, lurkering around the corner and say hello. Can't just randomly post on the forums. :P I'll even hold your hand so as in your not so afraid to say hello to the nice people. *offers hand*
    Last edited by SLLVÈR; July 21, 2010, 08:48 AM.
    Dear God the only thing I ask of you
    Is to hold her when I'm not around
    When I'm much too far away
    -Avenged Sevenfold "Dear God"

*takes hand* my darling Sllver, hand on my heart, it's been the best year of my life so far. Looking forward to many more despite the great distance between us at the moment. I love you dearly.

Comment

I wanted to say hello. I thought it was funny our user names are similar. And the fact you call your lovely lady koala. E, you are one beautiful woman.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Awww. Welcome!
        First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh that was really cute :P
            AND HELLO
            <3

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall. ~ Doug Fetherling

Comment

Hehe! That was cute!

Welcome to LFAD! Glad to have you join us here!

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Welcome to both of you ^_^

Comment

Working...
                  X