Hello from St. Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from St. Louis

Hey everyone, it's nice to be here. I found this place from a recommendation from an LJ LDR group I belong to. I'm Silviar; I'm a raging writeaholic by night and a sedate grants administrator by day.

I live in St. Louis, my boyfriend lives in NSW, Australia; so our relationship is literally halfway across the world, har har... har... -.- Plans right now are to finish piling up money at my current job while waiting for my boyfriend to come over for a visit. Once he's met my family, I'm planning on moving over there and getting married.

Anywho, I'm really enjoying the forums; I'm looking forward to getting to know more of you and talk relationships.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Welcome to LFAD Silviar!
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Thanks! Seems like a great bunch of people here.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!! Glad to have you join us here!

Comment

Welcome.
          First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Welcome! And yes, lol, love the name (because you know its SSSOOOO close to mine lol) But, know what is like for your SO to live on the other side of the planet.
              Dear God the only thing I ask of you
              Is to hold her when I'm not around
              When I'm much too far away
              -Avenged Sevenfold "Dear God"

Comment

Originally posted by SLLVÈR View Post
                Welcome! And yes, lol, love the name (because you know its SSSOOOO close to mine lol) But, know what is like for your SO to live on the other side of the planet.
                Sucks doesn't it. :P At least we can commiserate about our awesome Aussies and the wonderful predicament they put us in...

Comment

yeah...dang Aussies...don't they know its mean to get us Americans hooked on them :P lol
                  Dear God the only thing I ask of you
                  Is to hold her when I'm not around
                  When I'm much too far away
                  -Avenged Sevenfold "Dear God"

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Working...
                    X