Hello fellow long distance-ers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello fellow long distance-ers!!

I've been coming to this site for awhile now, and I've finally decided to become a "true" member. Not long after me and my boyfriend got together (as you can guess from my name, his is Patrick ) we started to look around for things we can do "together" while we waited until we could actually be together. And voila! we came upon LFAD.com.
    A little info about myself: My name is Alyssa (everyone calls me Ally, so feel free. ) My boyfriend and I met online (it wasn't through any dating sites) and have been together since September 21/22, 2009 (he lives in Rhode Island, and I live in Washington...we got together while I was living on the 21st, and he on the 22nd of September....two anniversaries, can't beat that, right?) I just turned 21 in May, and he'll be turning 24 in August. And the best part about August? We are FINALLY going to be meeting up!!!!!!! He'll be arriving August 6th, and staying until August 31st.
    I hope to be returning to this site as often as possible...It would be nice to be able to talk to other LD couples.

Welcome.
    First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to the site and to the forums! And I'm glad to hear you'll see him in August. That's always something to look forward to.

Comment

I'm BEYOND excited! Actually just yesterday we had a scare that he may not be able to come until mid-August...I bawled my eyes out at the thought of waiting any longer.
        But it was for not, he fixed the problem like a pro.

Comment

Correction, "Like a Boss"

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Allyssa and Patrick!
            "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
            "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
            "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Allysboo View Post
              Correction, "Like a Boss"
              Better correction: LIKE A BAWSS.

I had to do that, sorry.

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post
                  Better correction: LIKE A BAWSS.

I had to do that, sorry.
                  Haha, that's perfect!