How are badges earned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are badges earned?

I'm almost afraid to ask, but is there a place that explains how people attained certain badges for their profile? I know I have a "LFAD Supporter" with bracelets because I joined that forum after I purchased two bracelets. I also have a single heart but unsure why that's there. The only other one I know is the LFAD Alum for those who've closed the distance, but just looking for other badges and how they're earned.

I looked up the other forum previously posted but they're just showing cute images created that say you're in a LDR...

Anyway, sorry if someone already asked this. Thank you!

LFAD Supporter: if you buy a bracelet to support the site

LFAD Veteran: If you've been a member for at least 5 months and have at least 300 posts

LFAD Alumni: If you've closed the distance with your SO

Post counts: obviously the number of posts it says

I'm also not sure what the hearts are...

sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much!

Comment

I think the more posts, the more hearts. Unless you hit a certain mark which says 400+ Posts! like it does with Kristin.. then it'll change into that type of badge The name also changes with the hearts/badges, like now you're LFADmirer and that'll probably change when you go past a certain point with your posts!

Comment

Yes, you get hearts for every 100 posts I believe, except for the first one which you already have. When you have 500 posts it turns into the badge I have, before that you have hearts

Comment

Working...
          X