Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Europe =)

Hello fellas,

lurking around is not too cool, so i'd like to briefly introduce myself.
    I have found the love of my life (please no stereotypical judgement for saying this =)).
    She lives in Texas, I live in Germany. I was an exchange student 09/10 on her high school.
    (She graduated, now goes to college).

I tried to describe our unique and lovely relationship so many times, but i failed to put the feelings we have for each other in words. Let's just say, we were aware of us being seperated for a very long time over a very long distance. I'd like to say that we are both very rational and logical, rational and logical enough to realize that we are made for each other after 4 months of dating =). We never fought (almost 4 months now) and i get up early to talk to her on Skype (the highlight of my day!)

So, that being said, i'd like to define "very long time" for you guys. I'm going back the US in 2 years (for college). (Immigrate, i mean.) I will do everything possible to make this happen. Also, I'll do everything to make this relationship work =).

I hope to be a good fit in this community with my corny nature

Welcome! Nice to have you here!

Comment

Herzlich Willkommen! Ich komme auch aus Deutschland.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
        First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Working...
          X