Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello. My name is Tony. That's (Toe-knee)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello. My name is Tony. That's (Toe-knee)

My other person (the girl friend) already posted. Her name is MissEva. We are currently on Skype (don't tell her I told you) and she is fantastic as always.
    Oi, and as I said in the Title, my name is Tony. I'm from Utah (America) and like she said on her intro thread, we met on World of Warcraft. What she didn't tell you, was that we were both going to quit within days, but didn't because we met and started playing together. The funny thing was, we played for two months, and then decided to start 'dating' before we even knew what each other looked like. We weren't even FB friends. EYE NO RIGHT? She said she was so in love with me and couldn't live without me to her friend that I was dumb because I was teasing her and trying to hook her up with either the doctor, the random stranger, or that other dude that liked her the day we decided to get together. Actually, literally a couple minutes before we got together. Anyways, apparently she saw something in me that I didn't see in myself. She's such a beautiful person, and has helped me become a better person. I love her and appreciate her so much for that.

Thanks for reading
    Last edited by MrTony; December 31, 2012, 03:28 PM.

That's an awesome story man, I hope the site is a great place for you guys. Welcome.

Comment

Hi Tony! What a sweet story! Welcome to the forums!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
      Married April 18th, 2015!!
      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

welcome welcome ;D
        You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness

Comment

Welcome Toe-Knee :P My boy and I pretty much fell for each other before we saw pictures or anything too (:
          “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

aww what a sweet story... Welcome....

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Hope you'll enjoy it here!
              Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
              And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
              ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

welcomeee

First met: Jan 2013
                Started dating: 3/13/13

Comment

Nice story brother. I hope that you enjoy it here.

Comment

That's cool! Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome!
                        After all that we've been through, It all comes down to me and you.
                        I guess it's meant to be, Forever you and me, After all.

Comment

That's awesome. My partner and I were kinda similar. We met on a forum just a couple weeks after I joined and he told me later on that he was thinking of leaving it soon, and I met him just in time and changed his mind. Anyway, welcome!
                          "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

Working...
                          X