Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone

Hi, I'm Tracy, nice to meet you. I am madly in love with Sean aka Arzades. We are not only in a LDR we are an age gap romance. Me being 43 he 23. (Ok Sean 23 1/2 :P) I look forward to getting to know you all and helping where I may.
    Last edited by Rhiavaan; July 22, 2010, 04:25 PM.

Welcome.
    First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Nice to meet you!

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Welcome to the forums! And hey - love knows no age. One of the best couples I know have a 25 year age gap.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Thank you everyone.

Comment

Welcome! I look forward to your contributions!

Comment

Heya all. I should probably say hello too. I'm Sean/Arzades, depending on whether you like to use aliases or not. 23 years old, madly in love with the woman of my dreams, Tracy. I'm glad that there are places out there to offer support, advice, and ideas on activities, like this one. I look forward to talking here and there with whatever help I can give, too.

Comment

Welcome to the both of you! And don't worry about the age gap, there's no difference in a relationship. Love is love.

Comment

Welcome...
                    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Welcome to the forums! There's a group for couples in LFAD so please join

And true love knows no age ♥

Comment

Ok Tanja, where do we sign up? lol and thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

Comment

welcome to you both! =)

Comment

Originally posted by Rhiavaan View Post
                            Ok Tanja, where do we sign up? lol and thank you everyone for the warm welcome.
                            Just noticed you can't get in unless you're invited so message archangel (https://members.lovingfromadistance....?347-archangel) to get an invitation!

Comment

I'll have to do that too, then. Thank you muchly, and thank you everyone for all the welcomes!

Comment

Working...
                              X