Hey I'm new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I'm new

What's up guys, Im new here, yo, y'all can call me Quoux.

Yeah I don't want to get to into detail about our relationship but yeah it's long distance x)

About 7940 miles long, but even longer in culture. Im Usa, Texas, and she... isn't, again I don't want to give to much of her detail out cause ya know... she don't know I'm here x) But I'm a Christian and shes Muslim lets just say that.

Crazy how we met, cause I never in my life thought I'd be long distance, ya know? Pretty surprising, at least to me.

Yeah I won't lie I really wish I was with someone who lived closer - ALOT closer, but I'd rather be with someone who is farther and is perfect for me rather than someone who is closer and just kinda eh alright.

It'll be about 2 years, maybe one, before I can actually go see her. If I'm on here still y'all will be one of the firsts to know x)

When I said I didn't think I'd be long distance... I really meant it. I seriously can hardly handle it. I don't want to talk alot about us because we don't want to be all out there and stuff, we just kinda want to keep it to ourselves. But it really bothers me that she is so far. I guess its more of a mental bother but it's depressing, I tell you what. Very depressing. I haven't ever seen another person who is more compatible with me in my life, not even my own mother. Don't get me wrong I got a great mother x)

You guys seem pretty encouraging. I don't often need that because for some reason I have a really strange confidence, but the bad things people say always balance out the good.

Anyways, I like giving advice and kind words. If anyone wants either of those, you know where to find me.

Also I got some social media stuffs, might as well mention that as an introduction to myself. You can find me on deviantart and my artwork, just search Quoux.

Thanks
    Last edited by Quoux; January 2, 2013, 05:42 PM.

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome
      After all that we've been through, It all comes down to me and you.
      I guess it's meant to be, Forever you and me, After all.

Comment

Welcome!!!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

welcome to LFAD

Comment

Working...
            X