hi!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi!!

went looking for like, yknow, those nice quotes about distance that make you feel a little better, and i came across this place!!

this...is awesome. like. yknow you tell some people in person how you're in a long distance relationship, and they kinda just...don't understand? or they tell you it won't work or whatever :c i'm so glad i found this place, to know theres other people out there who cope with being apart, and theres people out there who managed to not have to say goodbye anymore.

anyways, hi there everyone. i'm from england, and the one i love is over in UT, USA. i've been lucky enough to visit him three times (lots of saving involved here haha) and just recently came home so i'm...pretty sad right now D:
    we're both 18, both in college (so...affording to visit is pretty hard.) we've been together almost two years now.

that's bout it i think! glad to be here ^^

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! This community is so great, I'm sure reading some of the threads on here will make you feel a little less sad about being home, as everyone is really nice and we all understand you

Comment

You've definitely found a forum full of people who understand pretty much anything your going through now! Welcome

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
        2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
        3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
        4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
        5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
        6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
        7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
        Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
        UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Welcome!!!
          Sarah

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, you've come to the right place

Comment

Welcome home! I promise you, this forum will become like a second family to you. It's amazing to have a bunch of people really understand your situation
              sigpic
              02/21/09 - The day I really started living and breathing!

Comment

Working...
              X