Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola!

Hi everyone,

My name is Mayra and I'm "new" to the forum (I signed up a long time ago but I'm only posting now)

I have been on an LDR for almost 3 years. He is from England and I am from Peru, I'm 22yo and my SO is 32, we have met several times over this time specially when I was working on a cruise ship in 2010 and he would travel to meet me in the ports very romantic! He also came to Peru on febraury last year, best time of my life! (and that was the last tme I saw him in person).
    We are planning for me to move there but everything is on hold at the moment.

Anyway, I hope I can make some new friends and get the help I need. xxx

Welcome! This is the place to be to make new friends who understand what your relationship is about. I've found it to be a wonderful place to go to for help and advice or just plain chit chatting with people. You will love it,I'm sure!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Hola y bienvenida a LFAD, Mayra!

Comment

Welcome! I hope you'll find the answers you seek here~ We all understand your situation ^_^
        You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hola Mayra! My boyfriend has a friend named Mayra who is also 22 and lives in Lima (but I asked and it's definitely not you, haha). Welcome!
            Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
            Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
            Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Hola Mayra, and welcome to LFAD!

Met online: February 2011
              Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                X