Sorry I went AWOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I went AWOL

Hi there peeps, it's Oldblighty here!! I didn't know where to post this so thought this was the best option.

I wanted to apologise for not being about for a while. On the 8th December my hubby surprised me with a plane ticket to go and see him over the festive season. Of course I couldn't pass up on this offer because I hadn't seen him in nearly eight months. I ended up flying over on the 15th December and I'm still here in the States. I was meant to return home on the 21st January but changed my flight so I could spend some extra time with him. I now return home this coming Saturday (9th Feb)

Before I flew over me and hubby were really struggling with the distance so I am overjoyed that this trip has cemented our marriage even more, we are closer than ever and I couldn't be happier.

Some peeps might remember that me & hubby are going through the dreaded I-130 visa process. Well the news is that USCIS approved the first stage, it has now been passed to the National Visa Centre. Next part is to pay the $88 processing fee to start the sponsorship part and then it's all systems go. So fingers crossed it won't be long until I'm back with my hubby for good and finally closing that distance.....

Anyway, I hope all your LDR's are well and I look forward to being about more once I return home.....

Oh and the reason I haven't been on here is down to no internet access where were living....until yesterday

Started Writing - February 2010
    First Visit - September 2010
    Second Visit - June 2011
    Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
    Our Wedding Day - April 2012
    Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
    NOA1 - July 2012
    NOA2 - December 2012
    Fourth Visit - December 2012
    Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Ahhhh that's amazing! I'm so happy for you!
    I hope you enjoyed 'the holidays' over in the US - I got to spend them there too!

Congrats on the approval on the first stage!
    First met by chance in London 2nd June 2012
    Started LDR 24th July 2012
    James' 1st trip to visit Klaire September 29th-October 31st 2012
    James' 2nd trip to visit Klaire November 17th-November 19th 2012
    Klaires' first trip to visit James November 19th 2012-January 13th 2013

Comment

Thanks dear, I do hope you had a great time in the states too. xx

Started Writing - February 2010
      First Visit - September 2010
      Second Visit - June 2011
      Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
      Our Wedding Day - April 2012