Hi Everybody!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everybody!

If you like the Simpsons, you'll know who my hero is simply from the title. Nah, i'm joking. But it's Dr. Nick. (Just in case you're wondering.) Anyhow, my name is Ja'Ron. I'm sure you can already tell that I'm a bit random and silly, but that's why she (Belle) loves me lol. Again, kidding. I'm not that conceited . Anyway, let's all get along and whatnot. Good luck to us all, I hope all of our love(s?) persevere and thrive.

Tehe, i do love you, you random, silly man. Te adoro, bebe. Welcome to the site <3

Comment

=D! I want one of those =O. -points at the sig-

Comment

Welcome! Don't worry, we've heard nothing but awesome things about you.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
          Nice to see another couple here
          "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
          "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
          "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome!
            First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
            X