'Ello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Ello!

So I've got a few serious questions I could use some help with, so I figured I'd better introduce myself!!

I'm a young adult who just went on a fabulous international vacation where I stayed with a European friend and her family for a month. I soon met an incredibly guy, with whom I shared an amazing month. I didn't think either of us really expected it to keep going when I went home, but our feelings grew a lot stronger than either of us expected, too...and very soon after I returned home we made it "official".

Everything has been great so far, we talk all the time online using Facebook, Skype, whathaveyou, and he calls sometimes, too. We've been officially together for about a month now and he's coming to see me in four months. I can't wait! He's going to stay here for almost a month, too. Around a half year after that, I plan on going back to his country and studying there for as long as possible.

So that's kind of me and my situation! Not sure what else I should be saying....nice to meet you all!

Welcome to LFAD!
    Ummm about those serious questions, you could ask them here...
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Nice to have you here! Welcome.

Comment

Thanks archangel, I wasn't sure where it really belonged so now it's in the "marriage, proposals, and weddings" section. Advice would be GREATLY appreciated. :P

Comment

Welcome Tjej!

Comment

Welcome! The people here are full of good advice. Hope you find what you need.
            First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
            X