Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola a todos!! =D

Hello everybody!!
    Well, Im Hilary, im 17 and i live in Peru..
    i love to draw, read and learn new languages; actually thats how i met my boyfriend! (SO for you, although i dont know what it means) jeje
    i wanna study to be an architect and an industrial designer, i met Luis in a learning languages webpage,
    he was learning spanish and i was learning english..
    after a few months..
    we became a couple and we´ve been together for over a year and a half..
    we are desesperate and excited to meet eachoter,
    i´ve been reading some posts..
    and i really cant believe there are so many people handling the same situation as me!..
    you guys are really awesome!!
    and i guess thats it!
    Take care!

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hola y bienvideo. Enjoy LFAD.

Comment

Hi Hilary! My boyfriend and I are also a US-Peru couple. I'm from the states and my boyfriend lives in Lima. We met online and have been dating for almost 2.5 years. Welcome to the forum, and feel free to PM me if you have questions or would like to talk.
        Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
        Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
        Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Hi, I'm her boyfriend. ^
          Welcome to the forums! :3

Comment

Hola Hilary, Bienvenida a LFAD!!

We have some things in common: I am an architect -read you want to study architecture- and I love languages. :-)
            But honestly, my love for languages and cultures is bigger than the my love for Architecture. However, at the moment I am working as a teacher with 1st semester students at the architecture faculty of my former Uni.

Ahh more things in common: I also come from south america and as you, am in a long distance relationship.

una vez más, Bienvenida!!

Comment

Hola Hilary, y bienvenida a LFAD! I sort of know the situation you're in, my boyfriend lives in Argentina and I'm in Sweden. I really love language and learning about different cultures as well, so if you want to chat or whatever just hit me up with a message!

Met online: February 2011
              Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I love learning languages as well, but I'm too busy to take up a new one...
                SO stands for Significant Other, for the people who don't like the terms boyfriend/girlfriend, haha! It took me a while to figure that out too

Comment

Thank you very much everybody,
                  You are really nice!!

Comment

Hola and welcome to th forum

Comment

Working...
                    X