Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone!

Hi all!

I've been on this site for a few months already, but haven't been posting much. So I suppose that's close to being new here, right?

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi to everybody! My SO and I have been in a long distance relationship for just over 3 years now - he's living in the USA and I'm up north in Canada. Our goal is to try and close the distance within the next two years! I would love to chat with anyone who has experience with closing the distance - my SO and I have a plan for closing the distance, but moving to the USA overall seems to be a difficult process. Any advice or anecdotes are very welcome!!

So, hi again, hope to chat with you all soon!

I cant advise you on closing the distance because i hvnt closed the distance myself so i cant be of any help...but i wana say welcome to the forum... There are many suers who can give you advice on closing the distance

Comment

Thanks so much for the welcome! I'm looking forward to meeting more people on the forum

Comment

Hiya and welcome! I don't have any experience with closing the distance either, but if you check out the "Close the Distance" part of the forum I'm sure you'll find a lot of tips, there are many Canadian/American LDR-ers on here

Met online: February 2011
        Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

AH my almost lover is in SD! And your's is in ND! Anywho, welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by kikidee View Post
            AH my almost lover is in SD! And your's is in ND! Anywho, welcome!
            Funny thing, my sweetheart used to live in SD! He just recently moved further north so we could be closer to each other. What city is your (almost) lover from?

Comment

Originally posted by Svalla View Post
              Funny thing, my sweetheart used to live in SD! He just recently moved further north so we could be closer to each other. What city is your (almost) lover from?
              He lives on base near Rapid City. He went there for the military, he's originally from Kentucky.

Comment

Originally posted by kikidee View Post
                He lives on base near Rapid City. He went there for the military, he's originally from Kentucky.
                Nice! Mine lived just outside of Sioux Falls before he moved to ND

Comment

Working...
                X