Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!!

Hey there, I'm Dayna
    I'm 20 years old from Hamilton, Ontario. My boyfriend, Andrew lives 279 kilometers away from me (175 miles) in Huntsville, Ontario. We've been together since February 14th, 2010 (yes, Valentines day!).
    Nice to meet you all!!

Welcome to LFAD Dayna!
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
        First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome....
          Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Welcome!!!

Comment

Yay! More Canadians I'm Erika, and I'm from Winnipeg. My SO is also from Ontario (North Western though)

Welcome to LFAD! Glad to have you here!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                X