Hey! Newbie Alert!!(:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! Newbie Alert!!(:

Hey everyone! I literally found this site maybe four hours ago and already am engrossed in it.
    I'm a freshman at community college, hoping to transfer to a University in the next few years and ultimately become a doctor!
    I have to come clean and say that I am actually not in a LDR at the moment, but may be very soon! To make it short and sweet since this is just an introduction, I talk to a friend whom I met through a 3-way chat room made through our mutual friend. We have known each other for four years, but he had a girlfriend, and a year or two after they broke it off, we started talking again (*see where it says when our 'relationship started') and actually became romantically interested. He has asked me to be his girlfriend on multiple occasions but I said I want to decide when we first meet, which should be within the next few months.

Anywho, I am really looking forward to talking to a lot of people who are in my situation and have never met their SO's in real life, or met them online first!

Kiki
Working...
X