Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Alabama

Hello Everyone,

I'm Janisse....39 and relocated from California to Alabama this past January. I moved here to attend a Nursing Program. My S/O lives in North Carolina. 603 miles feels so much better than 2800 miles. I'm happy and thankful to be much closer to him.

I'm glad to have found this forum as I don't have any friends that are in LDRs and it can sometimes be a lonely place.
    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Welcome to the forum, and to the South! I agree, 600 miles is better than near 3000. Still a big number, but it's only a day's drive away. This forum's great for gaining not only support when things get rough, but friends when things go right. We're all very friendly and willing to listen.

Comment

Welcome! This place has definitely helped me feel not so alone in the whole LDR situation. It's a great site. Good luck.
      First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi Janisse Welcome to LFAD! I hope you enjoy your time around here

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

welcome to LFAD, this is definitely THE place to be when you're in a LDR

Comment

Welcome fellow over 30'er *grins* This place rocks for support and advice.

Comment

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. I appreciate it....
                Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

I agree, an LDR can sometimes be a lonely place! Especially when your friends don't understand and have never been through it. But we understand here and I hope you can find comfort.

Comment

Working...
                    X