Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone!

My name is Taciana and I'm 17 My boyfriend is just 3 days older than me. We've being dating for 1 year and 7 months and we've been in a LDR for 7 months. It's have been 1 months since i got back from his house and I just got diagnosed with depression because of that. I spend 27 days with him, waking up together and just being together 24/7, and suddenly I come back home, all by myself, so I couldn't take the pain and just got "mentally sick" i guess. But now I'm trying to be calm and see other stories os LDR's couple so I can see that I'm not alone

(I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm from Brazil)

Hi Taciana!
    Where did you guys meet?
    I hope you start feeling better and find joy in life, but also know it is easier said than done.
    It is hard been apart, everyone here would agree on that.

Comment

Hey, Ahava!

He used to live in Brazil, so we dated for 11 months, but just a few days before we celebrate our 1 year aniversarie he had to move to the US because his whole family is from Oregon. Yes it's true, I'm trying to just do things by myself and go out, but I can't right now... I feel like I'm alone all the time, it really sucks but I'm trying my best to get better!

Comment

Hi! Welcome to LFAD! I also suffer from depression so feel free to private message me any time if you need to talk.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I hope you can find the strength to get through your depression. Talking to people in similar situations might help you

Comment

Thank you so much, guys!

Comment

I used to suffer from depression but this book literally changed my life, its only £6 so its worth a try. I can't post it the link as I am a newbie but its called
                Stop Thinking Start Living by Richard Carlson

Good luck! And welcome!

Comment

Working...
                X