hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

Well I guess I will jump in with both feet first. My SO and I have officially been together since February 3rd 2011. We first met in February of 2009, my grandfather had just died and a friend drug me onto a chat site and I met my other half.
    It took me forever to even acknowledge that anyone could fall in love over the internet. I guess I was just blind, although it took him some time he got my interest and we began to date. Now I wouldn't know how to spend a day without him. I guess I am lucky he runs his own business and can spend time with me everyday.
    We have not gotten to meet yet not formally in person although we spend a huge chunk of time on Skype. Were shooting for June 2014 for our first meeting, and we will see what life has planned for us from their on. I found this site because I was looking for things for us to do. I love the ideas and we have used quite a few of them. I've been just looking at the topics and the forums and people seem to understand where I am coming from.

~H~

Welcome to lfad

Comment

Welcome.....nice to have you here

Started Writing - February 2010
      First Visit - September 2010
      Second Visit - June 2011
      Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
      Our Wedding Day - April 2012
      Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
      NOA1 - July 2012
      NOA2 - December 2012
      Fourth Visit - December 2012
      Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

WeLcome........

Comment

Thank you all so much this place has become a lot to me, It's nice to have people who understand.

~H~

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
              X