Hello :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello :)

I'm really happy to have found this site and people who understand how hard LDRs are but also how important it is to be with my boyfriend no matter what I'm about to leave my hometown in Cali for college and he is staying here for his senior year of hs. But hopefully we will only be apart for this school year and he'll join me next fall. Until then our relationship will be tested and if we stay this happy and in love through the distance then I'll know for sure that he's the one for me.

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the forum Little ^_^

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! There's lots of understanding people in here

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
          "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
          "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
          "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome.
            First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

i'm new to this forum too!

Comment

Welcome....
                Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

thanks everyone

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hi there littlewinged and welcome to LFAD!

Comment

welcome! love is worth fighting for, its nice to have people who understand

Comment

Working...
                        X